First off, this is not Carolyn or Ray. This is Lacey. Some of you may know me as Carolyn's running buddy. :) I just want to say that I love this family so much. Carolyn and I have been running together almost every morning for the last two years. We have been through so much together. We have laughed at each other as we have fallen on the ground (I will let Carolyn tell you that story one day) shed tears of sorrow, rejoiced in each others joys and so much more. We like to call our time out on the road our therapy sessions.
I know that this family would never ask for help even if they really needed it. I know how hard it is "living" at a hospital and I know the bills expenses that can come from it. I know that the expenses that they had planned for are far more than they expected. I have set up a paypal button on the right hand side of this if anyone is willing and would like to donate. Every little bit counts. I know that it means a lot to their family. They are very thankful for all of the support.
Ashton, you are a fighter! You have been since day one. KEEP FIGHTING BUDDY! We can't wait to see you back up again.
Well, I have debated and debated whether I should do a blog. I look at other's and enjoy looking at them so much, but have wondered if I should commit myself to trying to keep up on one more thing. I call my blog Mayberry because that is my favorite song from Rascal Flatts. I feel like time goes by so very fast and I always wish it would slow down a little. I hope this will be a good way to keep family and friends, near and far, updated on what is happening in our family.
Ray and I have been married for 26 years. We have four beautiful kids, the most wonderful daughter-in-law, and two darling grandkids. We have been through a lot of different things in the past 26 years, and look forward to many, many more years of whatever life throws our way.
3 comments:
Such a relief. Still praying......
We'll keep on praying for him, and you all! Hope to hear that everything was a great success!
Glad to hear that everything went well. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment